TRJN17 - BATTLE STAFF TRAINING *at HQ JFC Brunssum
TRIDENT JAVELIN 2017 - BATTLE STAFF TRAINING will be held at HQ JFC BRUNSSUM (JFCBS), The Netherlands.
Real Life Support Coordinator:
Base Support Coordination Cell (BSSC)
Tel: +31 45 526 7777
**Please see "Event Documents" (at the bottom of this page) for attached step-by-step registration info & Hotel Accommodation List; you will need to create and/or log on to your JFTC account before the PDF attachment is visible**
1. Transportation Mode
3. Daily Shuttle
5. Required Registration Remarks
1. Transportation Mode:
AIR - There will be NO transportation provided from the airports or railway to the hotels.
CAR - If available, provide make, model, colour and license plate no. of the vehicle in the "Remarks" section IOT create a parking permit in advance.
2. Accommodation: JFCBS will not book arrangements. If you require hotel accommodations, JFCBS has reserved rooms at 2 local hotels. Using the Hotel Accommodation List provided in the "Event Documents" below, contact your preferred hotel to make a booking using the reservation code. Once you have booked your hotel, please enter your hotel name in the "Remarks" section of your registration page. All bookings need to be made NLT 31 Aug 17.
If you fail to secure accommodations from the list of designated hotels by the NLT dates, or you prefer a different hotel, you will be responsible for your own daily transportation to / from the training location. You are still required to provide your hotel name in the "Remarks" section of your registration page.
3. Daily Shuttle: A daily shuttle service will be provided for external participants during the exercise timeframe between the designated hotels and the training location. Shuttle bus timelines will be provided during in-processing and in the welcome package.
4. Catering: JFCBS offers on base Breakfast and Lunch meal service on a pay-as-you-go, cash-only basis. (*If you have dietary restrictions please add remark in the designated section of your registration form.)
Operating hours: All TRJN17 BST working days (excluding weekends)
Breakfast: 0730-0900 hrs (if not already taken in hotel).
Lunch: 1130-1400 hrs.
Meals are not mandatory to be purchased from the JFCBS caterer. Individuals are permitted to bring outside food into the dining facilities for their own consumption.
5. Additional Information Required in Comments/Remarks Section:
(a) Hotel Booking: Your hotel name
(b) Special mobility requirements (if any)
(c) if applicable: Vehicle details
(d) IF YOU WILL NOT ARRIVE @ JFCBS WITHIN THE SCHEDULED INPROCESSING TIMEFRAME (02 OCT 17, 12:00 to 16:30 hrs local), PLEASE PROVIDE ARRIVAL DETAILS!
*** PLEASE ENSURE THAT IF INFORMATION CHANGES, YOU UPDATE YOUR ePAF WITH THE UPDATED INFORMATION***