TRJN17 *at HQ JFC BRUNSSUM
TRIDENT JAVELIN 2017 will be held at HQ JFC BRUNSSUM (JFCBS), The Netherlands.
Exercise TRIDENT JAVELIN 2017 (TRJN17) is an ACT sponsored NATO Command Post Phase IIIB (CPX) and Computer Assisted Phase IIIB (CAX) to be held 6-17 Nov 17. It will be a three-level exercise Phase IIIB in a NATO Article 5 Operation setting, involving high intensity operations with both the NCS and NFS, in a MJO+. TRJN17 will also serve as avenue to evaluate HQ JFCBS as a Joint Task Force HQ, LANDCOM as a LCC for multi-corps operations, and MARCOM in the role of MCC in preparation for NRF 18 certification. The Exercise, Phase IIIB is executed in the timeframe 6-17 Nov 17 to detail the internal administrative staff arrangements, necessary to enable TRJN17, and to facilitate participation of personnel from external addressees.
Real Life Support Coordinator:
Base Support Coordination Cell (BSSC)
Tel: +31 45 526 7777
**Please see "Event Documents" (at the bottom of this page) for attached step-by-step registration info & Hotel Accommodation List; you will need to create and/or log on to your JFTC account before the PDF attachment is visible**
1. Transportation Mode
3. Daily Shuttle
5. Required Registration Remarks
1. Transportation Mode:
AIR - arrival/departure transport will only be provided to/from the following airports: BRUSSELS International (BRU), Belgium and DÜSSELDORF International (DUS), Germany. Two shuttle busses will depart from the airports every day starting 05 to 08 Nov 17 at 1400Hrs and 2000Hrs. (* if required, please select YES for “Arrival transportation required” and indicate which shuttle you plan take 1400 or 2000 in the remarks section of your registration form).
CAR - if you are arriving by privately owned or duty vehicle, access to JFCBS base will only be allowed on the day of in-processing and out-processing. Other days will require the use of the daily shuttles.
2. Accommodation: JFCBS will not make individual booking arrangements. If you require hotel accommodations, JFCBS has reserved rooms at various local hotels. Using the Hotel Accommodation List provided in the "Event Documents" below, contact your preferred hotel to make a booking using the reservation code, if supplied. Once you have booked your hotel, please enter your hotel name in the "Remarks" section of your registration page. All bookings need to be made NLT 31 Aug 17, except for Hotel Van der Valk Urmond which must be booked NLT 05 Aug 17.
If you fail to secure accommodations from the list of designated hotels by the NLT dates, or you prefer a different hotel, you will be responsible for booking your own hotel and for your own daily transportation to / from the training location. You are still required to provide your hotel name in the "Remarks" section of your registration page.
3. Daily Shuttle: A daily shuttle service will be provided for external participants during the exercise timeframe between the designated hotels and the training location. Shuttle bus timelines will be provided during in-processing and in the welcome package.
4. Catering: JFCBS offers on base Breakfast, Lunch and Evening meal service on a pay-as-you-go, cash-only basis. (*If you have dietary restrictions please add remark in the designated section of your registration form.)
Operating hours: All TRJN17 working days (including weekends)
Breakfast: 0730-0900 hrs.
Lunch: 1130-1400 hrs.
Evening/Dinner: 1700-1900 hrs.
Meals are not mandatory to be purchased from the JFCBS caterer. Individuals are permitted to bring outside food into the dining facilities for their own consumption.
5. Additional Information Required in Comments/Remarks Section:
(a) Hotel Reservation: Your hotel name
(b) Airport transport requirement (if required): 1400 or 2000
(c) Special mobility requirements (if any)
*** PLEASE ENSURE THAT IF INFORMATION CHANGES, YOU UPDATE YOUR ePAF WITH THE UPDATED INFORMATION***